Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Multiprocess Welder, Invertec Series, Input Voltage: 115V and 230V, Stick or TIG
- Item # 12C011
- Mfr. Model # K2350-2
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 60.0 lbs.
- Item Multiprocess Welder
- Series Invertec
- Phase 1
- Input Voltage 115V and 230V
- Amps AC 6-200 Amps AC/DC
- Input (Amps) 20
- Rated Output 200 Amps At 40% Duty cycle
- OCV 53.7
- Hz 50/60
- Features Auto Reconnects For Single Phase 115/230v 50/60 Hz Input Allows The Flexibility To Weld In The Shop Or Take In The Field Where 230V May Not Be Available
- Application The Invertec(R) V205-T AC/DC Is A Compact, Tig Power Source Intended For Critical AC Or DC Tig Welding, From Maintenance To Production Fabrication, To Motorsports, Aerospace, Nuclear Piping And Shipbuilding, This Feature-Packed Inverter Is Flexible Enough F
- Function Stick or TIG
- Overall Height (In.) 15
- Overall Width (In.) 8.5
- Overall Depth (In.) 19
- Standards CSA C/US Certified
- Includes Invertec(R) V205-T AC/DC (115/230/1/50/60) Part Number K1855-4, TIG-Mate 17 Air-Cooled TIG Torch Starter Pack Part Number K2266-1 And Foot Amptrol Part Number K870.
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5JPJ7LINCOLN ELECTRIC
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.