Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMultiprocess Welder
- Amps AC350 amps DC
- Input Voltage80V DC
- Input (Amps)165A
- Rated Output350A / 34V / 100% DC+
- FeaturesEasy To Use Controls And A Large Control Knob Designed For Gloved Hands. Digital Meters Show Preset Values Before Welding And Actual Values While Welding, Memory Holds The Values For 5 Seconds After Welding Stops, Convenient Carrying Handles And Skids Double As Extra Protection From Abuse In The Field
- ApplicationStick, MIG, Flux-Cored and Gouging.
- Function350 Amp, DC+, 100% Duty Cycle Welder Capable Of CV Wire, CC Stick Or Arc Gouging. With Its High Efficiency, The Multi-Weld 350 Offers An Entirely New And Better Way To Build Large Structures, This Unique System Offers A Cleaner, Safer Job Site, And Allows Operators To Have High Performance Welding Control Right Where They Need It At The Arc
- Overall Height (In.)11.6
- Overall Width (In.)10
- Overall Depth (In.)21.5
- StandardsISO 9001 And ISO 14001
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.