Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multiprocess Welder, Multi-Weld Series, Input Voltage: 80V DC, Stick, MIG, Flux-Cored and Gouging
- Item # 12A986
- Mfr. Model # K1735-1
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 59.0 lbs.
- Item Multiprocess Welder
- Series Multi-Weld
- Input Voltage 80V DC
- Amps AC 350ADC
- Input (Amps) 165A
- Rated Output 350A / 34V / 100% DC+
- OCV 78V
- Features Easy To Use Controls And A Large Control Knob Designed For Gloved Hands. Digital Meters Show Preset Values Before Welding And Actual Values While Welding, Memory Holds The Values For 5 Seconds After Welding Stops, Convenient Carrying Handles And Skids Double As Extra Protection From Abuse In The Field
- Application Stick, MIG, Flux-Cored and Gouging.
- Function Stick, MIG, Flux-Cored and Gouging
- Overall Height (In.) 11.6
- Overall Width (In.) 10
- Overall Depth (In.) 21.5
- Standards ISO 9001 And ISO 14001
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.