Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMIG Welder
- Welding ProcessesMIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage208/230VAC
- Welded MaterialMild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel24 ga. to 3/16"
- PortabilityHandheld Portable
- SeriesEasy MIG 180
- Rated Output130A@17.6VDC/130A@20VDC
- Duty Cycle30%
- Input Amps20A
- Output Range30 to 180A DC
- Wire Size0.025" to 0.035"/Flux 0.030" to 0.045"
- Overall Height14"
- Overall Width10-1/8"
- Overall Depth18-1/2"
- ApplicationIdeal for Farm, Light Fabrication, Auto or Home Projects
- FeaturesPrecise Wire Drive, Spool Gun Ready, No Hassle Tool-less Design, Innovative Contact Tip, Drive Roll and Nozzle Storage
- Includes100L Gun, 10 ft. Cable with Brass Gun Connection, 4 Pin MS-Type Connection for Trigger Control, (3) .025" and .035 Contact Tips, Gasless Nozzle, Gas Nozzle, Spindle Adapter for 8" Dia Spools, .030"-.045" Drive Roll, Gas Regulator and 52" Hose For CO2 Or Argon, Sample Spool of .025" MIG Wire, Sample spool of .035" Flux Core Wire
- StandardsCSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.