Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flux Core Welder, Handheld, 120VAC
- Item # 5GWP8
- Mfr. Model # K2696-1
- UNSPSC # 23171540
- Catalog Page # 3403
- Shipping Weight 63.9 lbs.
- ItemFlux Core Welder
- SeriesEasy Core 125
- Welding ProcessesFlux Core Only
- Input Voltage120VAC
- Welded MaterialMild Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel20 ga. to 5/16"
- PortabilityHandheld Portable
- Rated Output90A@19VDC
- Duty Cycle20%
- Input Amps20A
- Output Range30 to 125A DC
- Wire Size0.025" to 0.030"/Flux 0.030" to 0.035"
- Overall Height13-3/4"
- Overall Width10-1/8"
- Overall Depth17-7/8"
- ApplicationPerfect for basic wire welding projects and repairs around the shop, farm or home.
- FeaturesPrecise Wire Drive, Spool Gun Ready, No Hassle Tool-less Design, Innovative Contact Tip, Drive Roll and Nozzle Storage
- Includes100L Gun, 10 ft. Cable with Brass Gun Connection, 4-Pin MS-Type Connection for Trigger Control, (3) .035" Contact Tips, Gasless Nozzle, Spindle Adapter for 8" Dia Spools, .030"-.045" Drive Roll for Flux-Core, Incoming/Outgoing Wire Guide Set, 1lb 0.45 and .035" Flux Core Welding Wire, Work Clamp 10-ft.Cable, Handshield
- StandardsCSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.