Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
MIG Welder, Handheld, 120VAC
- Item # 3LVR8
- Mfr. Model # K2697-1
- UNSPSC # 23171540
- Catalog Page # 3402
- Shipping Weight 72.9 lbs.
- ItemMIG Welder
- Welding ProcessesMIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage120VAC
- Welded MaterialMild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel24 ga. to 3/16"
- PortabilityHandheld Portable
- Material Thickness Aluminum22 to 10 ga.
- SeriesEasy MIG 140
- Rated Output90A@19.5VDC
- Duty Cycle20%
- Input Amps20A
- Output Range30 to 140A DC
- Wire Size0.025" to 0.030"
- Overall Height13-3/4"
- Overall Width10-1/8"
- Overall Depth17-7/8"
- ApplicationFor Metal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Farm/Home, Light Industrial
- FeaturesPrecise Wire Drive, Spool Gun Ready, Tool-less Design, Drive Roll and Nozzle Storage
- IncludesMIG Gun and 10 ft. Cable Assembly, Contact Tips, Nozzles, Spindle Adapter, 2 Drive Rolls, Knurled Drive Roll, Wire Guide Set, Gas Regulator, 52" Hose for CO2 Argon Blend Gases, 2lb. MIG Wire, 1lb. Flux Cored Wire, Work Clamp and 10 ft. Cable
- StandardsCSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.