Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
MIG Welder, Power MIG Series, Input Voltage: 230/460/575VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item # 19R742
- Mfr. Model # K3068-2
- UNSPSC # 23171540
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 291.0 lbs.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Power MIG
- Welding Processes MIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage 230/460/575VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel 22 ga. to 1/2"
- Portability Wheeled Mounted
- Phase 1
- Material Thickness Aluminum 16 ga. To 1/2"
- Material Thickness Stainless Steel 16 ga. to 5/16"
- Rated Output 250A@26VDC
- Duty Cycle 40%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 56A
- Output Range 30 to 300A DC
- Wire Size 0.025", 0.030", 0.035", 0.045"
- Overall Height 31-3/4"
- Overall Width 18-7/8"
- Overall Depth 38-7/8"
- Application Metal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Farm/Autobody, Light Industrial
- Features Delivers a Forgiving Arc, Excellent Out-of-Position Arc Stability, Low Spatter and a Wide Voltage Sweet Spot at a Given Wire Feed Speed for Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminum. Maxtrac(R) Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.