Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMIG Welder
- Welding ProcessesMIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage220/208/230VAC
- Welded MaterialMild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel22 ga. to 1/4"
- PortabilityWheeled Mounted
- Material Thickness Aluminum18 ga. to 3/16"
- Material Thickness Stainless Steel16 ga. to 5/16"
- SeriesPower MIG 256
- Rated Output170A@24VDC/216A@22VDC
- Duty Cycle60%/30%
- Input Amps33/30A
- Output Range30 to 250A DC
- Wire Size0.025", 0.030", 0.035", 0.045"
- Overall Height32-1/2"
- Overall Width19-1/8"
- Overall Depth39-15/16"
- ApplicationMetal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Autobody/Farm, Light Industrial
- FeaturesDelivers a Forgiving Arc, Excellent Out-of-Position Arc Action, Low Spatter and a Wide Voltage Sweet Spot for Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminum
- IncludesMagnum(R) PRO 250 gun and 15 ft. (4.5m) "quick-connect" cable assembly equipped with fixed gas nozzle assembly, top mounted gun expendables tray, Built-in undercarriage with easy-load gas cylinder platform, Work clamp and 10 ft. (3m) cable, 10ft. (3m)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.