Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fume Extractor, X-Tractor Series, Input Voltage: 120V, Air Flow (CFM): 55/115
- Item # 5GWP7
- Mfr. Model # K652-1
- UNSPSC # 41103502
- Catalog Page # 3396
- Shipping Weight 45.0 lbs.
- ItemFume Extractor
- Filter Media2.8 m2 (30 ft2)
- Air Flow (CFM)55/115
- Sound Level dBA74
- Input Voltage120V
- Input (Amps)15
- Motor HPTwo 1.3
- Features12 ft. Power cord with 16 ft. flexible hose, 1-3/4" diameter, two powerful motors, automatic start/stop current sensor extends motor life and provides extraction only when needed, high efficiency, cleanable polyester filter, low noise operation: 74 dBa, Weight 17 lbs
- ApplicationDesigned For The Rremoval And Filtration Of Welding Fumes
- Height (In.)13-1/4
- Width (In.)26-3/4
- Depth (In.)15-3/4
- IncludesAdapter for 1-3/4" Hose, 1-3/4" x 16 ft. Flexible Hose, (2) Spare Sets Of Carbon Brushes and Seals for Motor, Filter Cartridge, 12 ft. Power Cord.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.