Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fume Extractor, 94/135CFM, dBA 70,115V, 15A
- Item # 5GWP5
- Mfr. Model # K3972-1
- UNSPSC # 41103502
- Catalog Page # 3396
- Shipping Weight 47.18 lbs.
- ItemFume Extractor
- Filter Media12 m2 (130 ft2)
- Air Flow (CFM)94/135
- Sound Level dBA70
- Input Voltage115V
- Input (Amps)15
- Motor HPTwo 1.2
- Features9 Ft. Power Cord with 15 amp plug, 8ft. Extraction hose, two powerful motors: 1.2 hp each, five-stage filtration system for higher efficiency, LongLife-H filter technique separates and retains small particles for maximum efficiency, multiple extraction capacity settings: Low 94 CFM and High 135 CFM, Weight 36 lbs
- ApplicationDesigned For The Rremoval And Filtration Of Welding Fumes
- Height (In.)28-3/4
- Width (In.)16-1/2
- Depth (In.)16-1/2
- Includes9 ft. Cord With 15 Amp Plug, 8 ft.x 1 3/4" Extraction Hose, H Main Filter, HEPA Filter, 2 Spare Sets Of Carbon Brushes And Seals For Motors
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.