Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TIG Welder, Invertec(R) V155-S Series, Input Voltage: 120VAC, TIG, Stick
- Item # 5JPJ6
- Mfr. Model # K2605-1
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 23.41 lbs.
- Item TIG Welder
- Series Invertec(R) V155-S
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- Welding Processes TIG, Stick
- Polarity DC
- Phase 1
- Weight 14.7 lb.
- Rated Output 105A@14.2V, 100%
- Input (Amps) 21.5A
- Hz 50/60
- Overall Height 11.3"
- Overall Width 6.2"
- Overall Depth 15.4"
- Application Light Duty Metal Fabrication, Maintenance, Autobody/Farm
- Includes Stick Electrode Holder, With Cable Clamp And Plug, Adjustable Shoulder Strap, 120/230V Input Cord 6.6 ft, 120 V 15 And 20 Amp Plug
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.