Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDisaster Survival Kit
- Kit TypeBulk
- Number of Components119
- People Served25
- Includes(1) 5 Gal. Bucket for Carrying, Purifying, and Storing Additional Water, (1) Stir Stick for Stirring Water During Purification Process, (26) 4 oz. Water Pouches [5-year Shelf Life - U.S. Coast Guard Approved], (50) Water Purification Tablets, (9) 2400-Calorie Food Bars, Containing 108 Individual Servings [5-year Shelf Life - U.S. Coast Guard Approved], (26) Emergency Thermal Blankets, (6) 12-hour Light Sticks, Packed in a Waterproof 5 Gal. Bucket With Carry Handle, and Airtight Tamper-evident Lid, Bright Orange Lid Identifies Kit in an Emergency
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.