Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDisaster Survival Kit
- Kit TypeBulk
- Number of Components119
- People Served25
- Includes(1) 5 Gal. Bucket for Carrying, Purifying, and Storing Additional Water, (1) Stir Stick for Stirring Water During Purification Process, (26) 4 oz. Water Pouches [5-year Shelf Life - U.S. Coast Guard Approved], (50) Water Purification Tablets, (9) 2400-Calorie Food Bars, Containing 108 Individual Servings [5-year Shelf Life - U.S. Coast Guard Approved], (26) Emergency Thermal Blankets, (6) 12-hour Light Sticks, Packed in a Waterproof 5 Gal. Bucket With Carry Handle, and Airtight Tamper-evident Lid, Bright Orange Lid Identifies Kit in an Emergency
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
For search and rescue:
(1) pair leather palmed work gloves
(1) pair safety goggles
(1) pry bar
(1) multifunction tool [needle nose pliers, regular pliers, wire cutter, file/cutter, flat file, pointed screwdriver, mini-screwdriver, small screwdriver, screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, can opener, bottle opener, punch, knife blade]
For easier breathing:
(10) dust masks
For minor medical situations:
(1) first aid kit
(3) pairs vinyl gloves
(2) emergency thermal blankets
(1) roll duct tape
(1) roll plastic sheeting
For communication and light:
(1) whistle with lanyard
(1) emergency AM radio with two sets of batteries
(1) flashlight with two sets of batteries
(2) 12-hour light sticks
For maintaining proper hydration:
(24) 4 oz. water pouches [5-year shelf life - U.S. Coast Guard approved]
For maintaining proper sanitation:
(1) Carry-Flat portable toilet
(3) toilet bags
(2) biohazard bags
(5) toilet deodorizer packets
(1) toilet paper roll
(30) moist towelettes
For the emergency response leader:
(1) emergency instruction sheet
(1) waterproof document pouch
(1) writing tablet
For storage and carrying:
Packed in durable duffle bag with double hand straps and adjustable shoulder strap
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.