Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Disaster Survival Kit, 25 People
- Item # 9PCJ0
- Mfr. Model # 31001
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 23.15 lbs.
- ItemDisaster Survival Kit
- Kit TypeBulk
- Number of Components119
- People Served25
- Includes(1) Pair Leather Palmed Work Gloves, (1) Goggles, (1) Pry Bar, (1) Multifunction Tool, (10) Dust Masks, (1) First Aid Kit, (3) Pairs Vinyl Gloves, (2) Emergency Thermal Blankets, (1) Roll Duct Tape, (1) Roll Plastic Sheeting, (1) Whistle with Lanyard, (1) Emergency AM Radio with Two Sets of Batteries, (1) Flashlight with Two sets of Batteries, (2) 12-hour Light Sticks, (24) 4 oz. Water Pouches, (1) Carry-Flat Portable Toilet, (3) Toilet Bags, (2) Biohazard Bags, (5) Toilet Deodorizer Packets, (1) Toilet Paper Roll, (30) Moist Towelettes, (1) Emergency Instruction Sheet, (1) Waterproof Document Pouch, (1) Writing Tablet, (1) Pen, (1) Duffle Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
For search and rescue:
(1) pair leather palmed work gloves
(1) pair safety goggles
(1) pry bar
(1) multifunction tool [needle nose pliers, regular pliers, wire cutter, file/cutter, flat file, pointed screwdriver, mini-screwdriver, small screwdriver, screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, can opener, bottle opener, punch, knife blade]
For easier breathing:
(10) dust masks
For minor medical situations:
(1) first aid kit
(3) pairs vinyl gloves
(2) emergency thermal blankets
(1) roll duct tape
(1) roll plastic sheeting
For communication and light:
(1) whistle with lanyard
(1) emergency AM radio with two sets of batteries
(1) flashlight with two sets of batteries
(2) 12-hour light sticks
For maintaining proper hydration:
(24) 4 oz. water pouches [5-year shelf life - U.S. Coast Guard approved]
For maintaining proper sanitation:
(1) Carry-Flat portable toilet
(3) toilet bags
(2) biohazard bags
(5) toilet deodorizer packets
(1) toilet paper roll
(30) moist towelettes
For the emergency response leader:
(1) emergency instruction sheet
(1) waterproof document pouch
(1) writing tablet
For storage and carrying:
Packed in durable duffle bag with double hand straps and adjustable shoulder strap
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well