Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Toilet Tank, For ASCENTII-EW and RW
- Item # 10V111
- Mfr. Model # AscentII-TW
- UNSPSC # 30181505
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 34.0 lbs.
- Item Toilet Tank
- Flushing Method Gravity Fed
- Gallons per Flush 1.28
- With Liner/Without Liner With Liner
- Material Vitreous China
- Color White
- Height 15"
- Width 18-1/4"
- Depth 10"
- Collection AscentII-TW
- Flush Handle Left Hand Trip Lever
- Tank Connection Standard
- Flush Valve Type Flapper
- For Use With Mfr. Model Number ASCENTII-EW & ASCENTII-RW
- Features Insulated Tank Eliminates Sweating in Extreme Climates
- Standards CSAc, us,UPC, Watersense
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Includes Coupling Componenets, Tank Cover
- Green Certification or Other Recognition WaterSense Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is WaterSense Approved.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.