Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
4/10 HP Submersible Sump Pump, Tether Switch Type, 303 Stainless Steel Base Material
- Item # 5YE81
- Mfr. Model # HT41A
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3681
- Shipping Weight 35.7 lbs.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- HP 4/10
- Switch Type Tether
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Voltage 115
- Amps 12
- Dia. 9-13/16"
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Height 9-5/8"
- Max. Head 20 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 69
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 32
- Max. Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Off Point 6.4"
- On Point 13-1/2"
- Base Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Housing Cast Iron
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Engineered Polymer
- RPM 1725
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Mechanical Seal CRB/CMC, Buna N, SS
- Motor Type Shaded Pole
- Shaft Material 416 Stainless Steel
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.