Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
1/3 HP Submersible Sump Pump, Vertical Switch Type, Cast Iron Base Material
- Item # 5YE75
- Mfr. Model # 257
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 21.75 lbs.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- HP 1/3
- Switch Type Vertical
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Voltage 115
- Amps 5.2
- Dia. 9-5/8"
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Height 10-1/2"
- Max. Head 22 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 44
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 35
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 15
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 11
- Max. Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 10"
- Off Point 4"
- On Point 7-1/2"
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Cast Iron
- Top Material Polypropylene
- Impeller Material Engineered Polymer
- RPM 1725
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Shaft Seal Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Motor Type PSC
- Shaft Material 416 Stainless Steel
- Standards CSA C/US
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.