Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Sump Pump, 1/2 HP, 1-1/2" NPT, 34ft Max, Al
- Item # 2WMN5
- Mfr. Model # HT453
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3681
- Shipping Weight 14.44 lbs.
- ItemSubmersible Sump Pump, High Temperature
- Switch TypeWide Angle Piggy-Back
- Cord Length10 ft.
- Discharge NPT1-1/2"
- Max. Head34 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids3/8"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head48
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head43
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head39
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head32
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head23
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head11
- Max. Temp.180 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia.14"
- Off Point6"
- On Point12"
- Base MaterialNylon
- Top MaterialNylon
- Impeller MaterialPolypropylene
- Thermal ProtectionYes
- Bearing TypeBall
- Shaft SealCeramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Mechanical SealCMC, Buna N, SS
- Motor TypePSC
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- FeaturesMercury Free Float
- StandardsCSA, cUS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.