Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
1/2 HP Submersible Sump Pump, High Temperature, Wide Angle Piggy-Back Switch Type, Nylon Base Materi
- Item # 2WMN5
- Mfr. Model # HT453
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 14.44 lbs.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump, High Temperature
- HP 1/2
- Switch Type Wide Angle Piggy-Back
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Voltage 115
- Amps 7.3
- Dia. 9-5/8"
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Height 12-1/2"
- Max. Head 34 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/8"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 43
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 39
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 32
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 23
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 11
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 14"
- Off Point 6"
- On Point 12"
- Base Material Nylon
- Housing Aluminum
- Top Material Nylon
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Duty Continuous
- RPM 3450
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Bearing Type BALL
- Shaft Seal Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Mechanical Seal CMC, Buna N, SS
- Motor Type PSC
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Features Mercury Free Float
- Standards CSA, cUS
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 3BB77DAYTON
Price $458.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.