Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
1/2 HP Automatic Submersible Sewage Pump, 208 to 230 Voltage, 92 GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head
- Item # 5YE89
- Mfr. Model # LE52A
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 42.65 lbs.
- Item Submersible Sewage Pump
- Pump Type Automatic
- HP 1/2
- Switch Type Tether
- Base Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Housing Cast Iron
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Hytrel
- Shaft Material Carbon/Ceramic
- Voltage 208 to 230
- Phase 1
- Amps 6.8
- Height 13-1/4"
- Dia. 10-7/10"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Discharge Size 2" NPT
- Max. Dia. Solids 2"
- Off Point 6.4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 140
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 118
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 92
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 53
- Max. Head 24 ft.
- Max. Temp. 140 Degrees F
- RPM 1725
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Bearing Type Sleeve
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Warranty 2 yr. Limited
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.