Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
2 HP Grinder Pump, 440-480 Voltage, Discharge NPT (In.): 1-1/4
- Item # 1XGC7
- Mfr. Model # LSG204M
- UNSPSC # 30222059
- Catalog Page # 3272
- Shipping Weight 84.0 lbs.
- Item Grinder Pump
- HP 2
- Voltage 440-480
- Amps 5.3
- Height (In.) 19-1/2"
- Dia. (In.) 9-1/2
- Cord Length (Ft.) 25
- Discharge NPT (In.) 1-1/4
- Shaft Seal Silicon Carbide/Double Viton Lip
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 47
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 36
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 27
- Max. Head (Ft.) 108
- Max. Temp. (F) 140
- Phase 3
- RPM 3450
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Bearing Type Upper And Lower Ball
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 18
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 9
- Shaft Material 316 SS
- Thermal Protection No
- Standards CSA C/US
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 3BB98DAYTON
Price $2,611.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.