Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Watertight Cover, Vertical, Screw Down
- Item # 4UFT8
- Mfr. Model # WP459
- UNSPSC # 39121305
- Catalog Page # 616
- Shipping Weight 0.22 lbs.
- ItemWatertight Cover
- Mounting BoxFS or FD Weatherproof Boxes
- For Use With15A or 20A Straight Blade or 15A Locking Receptacle
- Mounting OrientationHorizontal or Vertical
- Lid StyleBlank, No Lid
- Number of Gangs1
- NEMA Rating4, 4X and 12
- FeaturesImpact and chemical resistant PBT cover provide extended life in abusive environments. Stainless steel mounting and assembly screws provide excellent corrosion resistance; triple-drive head facilitates proper tightening.
- IncludesMounting Screws, Gasket
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electrical Cover Plates (652)
- Electrical Faceplates (591)
- Electrical Enclosure Covers (494)
- Enclosure Covers (468)
- Electrical Box Covers (413)
- Weatherproof Electrical Box Covers (207)
- Receptacle Covers (206)
- Electrical Weatherproof Covers (194)
- Weatherproof Receptacle Covers (119)
- Blank Cover Plates (92)
- Blank Faceplates (90)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.