Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Surge Protection Device, 3 Phase, 120/208V
- Item # 6RHJ3
- Mfr. Model # 32120-DY3
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # 273
- Shipping Weight 3.99 lbs.
- Item Surge Protection Device
- Phase 3
- Voltage 120/208VAC Wye
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 150VAC
- Voltage Protection Rating 700V (L-N, N-G), 1000V (L-L), 1200V (L-G)
- Nominal Discharge Current 3kA
- Modes of Protection L-G, L-L, L-N, N-G
- Filtering / Nonfiltering Filtering
- Modular / Nonmodular Nonmodular
- Mounting Style Side Nipple/Panelboard
- Enclosure Material Steel
- Enclosure NEMA Rating 3R
- Length 8.25"
- Width 4.25"
- Depth 3.25"
- Joules 4210
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase 80kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode 80kA
- Noise Attenuation -20dB to -40dB @ 1.5K to 1.2MHz
- Short Circuit Current Rating 10kA
- Number of Poles 3
- Number of Wires 4 Wires + Ground
- Wire Gauge 10 AWG
- Standards cULus
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.