Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Occupancy Sensor Lamp Holder, PIR
- Item # 6PFY2
- Mfr. Model # 9863-SEN
- UNSPSC # 46171608
- Catalog Page # 625
- Shipping Weight 0.88 lbs.
- ItemOccupancy Sensor Lamp Holder
- Sensor TypePassive Infrared
- Coverage600 sq. ft.
- Installation TypeCeiling
- Viewing Angle284 Degrees
- Timer Range3 min.
- Time DelayAdaptive
- Watts @ 120V13
- For Use WithCFL
- StandardsUL Listed and NFPA 70
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3551)
- Lighting Controls (1394)
- Lighting Controllers (1330)
- Light Switches (1117)
- Motion Sensors (511)
- Motion Sensor Switches (493)
- Infrared Sensors (405)
- PIR (Passive Infrared) Sensors (390)
- Fluorescent Lampholders (65)
- Motion Sensor Lighting Fixtures (37)
- Motion Sensor Lights (36)
- Occupancy Sensor Lampholders (1)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.