Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Occupancy Sensor, Sensor Type: Passive Infrared, Installation Type: Switch Box, 900 sq. ft. Coverage
- Item # 40D773
- Mfr. Model # IPS05-1LZ
- UNSPSC # 46171608
- Catalog Page # 627
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- Item Occupancy Sensor
- Sensor Type Passive Infrared
- Coverage 900 sq. ft.
- Installation Type Switch Box
- Viewing Angle 180 Degrees
- Timer Range 30 sec. to 30 min.
- Time Delay Manual
- Watts @ 120V 600W Incan/Fluor, 150W LED/CFL, 1/6 Motor
- Voltage 120VAC
- For Use With All Lighting Loads
- Color White/Ivory/Light Almond
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified and NOM
- Description/Special Features Single Pole, Auto ON, (3) Color Option
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition EPA Design for The Environment Recognized
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is EPA Design for The Environment Recognized.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.