Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Yellow Locking Receptacle, 30 Amps, 250VAC Voltage, NEMA Configuration: L15-30R
- Item # 4UFR6
- Mfr. Model # 69W75
- UNSPSC # 39121406
- Catalog Page # 616
- Shipping Weight 0.73 lbs.
- ItemLocking Receptacle
- Shrouded / Non-ShroudedNon-Shrouded
- Wiring StyleStandard
- Mounting TypeFlush Mount
- Number of Poles3
- Number of Wires4
- NEMA ConfigurationL15-30R
- NEMA Rating3, 3S, 4, 4X, 6, 6P
- IP Rating67
- StandardsUL/CSA/NOM/NEMA WD-6/ANSI C-73
- Special FeaturesWith Locking Cover
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electrical Receptacles (2259)
- Electrical Outlets (2255)
- Wire Devices (2161)
- Wall Receptacles (1144)
- Panel-Mount Outlets (403)
- Panel-Mount Receptacles (402)
- Locking Receptacles (347)
- Locking Outlets (295)
- Twist-to-Lock Outlets (265)
- Twist-to-Lock Receptacles (265)
- Receptacle Covers (231)
- Watertight Receptacles (166)
- NEMA 4X Receptacles (38)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.