Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Locking Connector, 20 Amps, NEMA Configuration: L16-20R, Number of Poles: 3
- Item # 5HYP8
- Mfr. Model # 2433
- UNSPSC # 39121421
- Catalog Page # 618
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
- Item Locking Connector
- Wiring Style Standard
- Shrouded / Non-Shrouded Non-Shrouded
- Grade Industrial
- Amps 20
- Voltage 480VAC
- Number of Poles 3
- Number of Wires 4
- NEMA Configuration L16-20R
- Color Black/White
- IP Rating Not Rated
- Cord Size 0.560" to 0.770"
- Phase 3
- HP 5
- NEMA Rating WD-6
- Antimicrobial No
- Standards UL Fed Spec WC-596/UL498/CSA C22.2 No. 42/NOM/NEMA/ANSI
Compliance and Restrictions
- Leviton Locking Devices Sell Sheet
- Leviton Connector Dimensional Drawing
- Leviton 20A and 30A Locking Plugs and Connectors Installation Instructions
- Leviton L16 20R Wiring Diagram
- Leviton Black and White Series 15A and 20A Industrial Grade Plugs And Connectors Brochure
- Leviton NEMA Locking Devices Sell Sheet
Item # 6A663HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMS
Price $76.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.