Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Occupancy Sensor, PIR, 1000 sq. ft.
- Item # 6PFW1
- Mfr. Model # OSFHD-CAW
- UNSPSC # 46171608
- Catalog Page # 557
- Shipping Weight 0.69 lbs.
- Item High Bay Occupancy Sensor
- Compatible With Fluorescent Fixtures
- Description/Special Features Light Sensor, Alternating Relay and Cold Storage
- Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Watts @ 120V 800
- Watts @ 277V 1200
- Coverage 1000 sq. ft.
- Viewing Angle 360 Degrees
- Timer Range 30 sec. to 30 min.
- Time Delay Adaptive/Manual
- Installation Type Fixture Mount
- Sensor Type Passive Infrared
- Color White
- Operating Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Standards UL, CSA, FCC Certified
- Includes Integrated Light Sensor, (3) Interchangeable Lenses
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.