Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tamper Resistant Illuminated Receptacle20 Amps, 125VAC Voltage, NEMA Configuration: 5-20R
- Item # 38A096
- Mfr. Model # MT830-ILR
- UNSPSC # 39121406
- Catalog Page # 615
- Shipping Weight 0.22 lbs.
- ItemTamper Resistant Illuminated Receptacle
- NEMA Configuration5-20R
- Number of Poles2
- Number of Wires3
- DutyExtra Heavy
- Material of ConstructionNylon
- Wiring MethodModular
- DescriptionLev Lok Modular Receptacle, Isolated Ground
- StandardsUL 498 and Fed Spec WD496 E13399/CSA 152105/NOM 057/NEMA WD-6/ANSI C-73/RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 38A095LEVITON
Price $69.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Electrical Receptacles (2224)
- Electrical Outlets (2220)
- Wire Devices (2168)
- Wall Receptacles (1143)
- Straight-Blade Outlets (809)
- Straight-Blade Receptacles (807)
- Duplex Outlets (790)
- Duplex Receptacles (788)
- Hospital-Grade Outlets (396)
- Hospital-Grade Receptacles (369)
- Tamper-Resistant Receptacles (230)
- Tamper-Resistant Outlets (201)
- Illuminated Outlets (23)
- Illuminated Receptacles (23)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.