Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Weatherproof Cover, Horizontal, Yellow
- Item # 6PFV5
- Mfr. Model # 3251W-Y
- UNSPSC # 39121303
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- ItemWeatherproof Cover
- Mounting BoxPortable Outlet Box
- For Use With(2) GFCI Receptacles
- Mounting OrientationHorizontal or Vertical
- Lid StyleSelf Closing
- Number of Gangs2
- Gasket MaterialNeoprene/EPDM/SBR Blend
- NEMA Rating3R
- StandardsUL, RoHS
- FeaturesCover Plates from Leviton are extremely durable and impact resistant, providing extended service life.
- IncludesMounting Screws, Gasket
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electrical Cover Plates (651)
- Electrical Faceplates (590)
- Electrical Enclosure Covers (494)
- Enclosure Covers (468)
- Electrical Box Covers (413)
- Weatherproof Electrical Box Covers (207)
- Receptacle Covers (204)
- Electrical Weatherproof Covers (194)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Cover Plates (45)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Faceplates (41)
- GFCI Faceplates (34)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.