Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gold/WhiteBi-Metal with Titanium Edge, Utility Knife 4-3/4" Overall Length
- Item # 3KJC6
- Mfr. Model # 20354-SSFK1
- UNSPSC # 27111503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- ItemUtility Knife
- Blade OperationFixed Blade
- Overall Length4-3/4"
- Overall Width1"
- Overall Thickness1/4"
- Handle ColorGold/White
- Blade ChangeQuick-Change Release
- Blade TypeStandard Double Sided Trap
- Blade MaterialBi-Metal with Titanium Edge
- Handle TypeErgonomic Grip
- FeaturesThe Lenox Gold Quick Change Fixed Blade Utility Knife Has A One-Piece Stainless Steel Titanium Coated Nose to Eliminate Spreading, Resists Wear and for Extreme durability, No Tools are Needed to Open the Utility Knife to Access the Blades, and Up to (10) Blades Can Be Stored In the Handle, Utility Blades Come with the Knife
- Stores(10) Blades
- Handle MaterialAircraft Aluminum
- ApplicationDrywall, Constructions, General Purpose Cutting, Scoring
- Number of Blades Included3
- IncludesBi-Metal TiN Coated Blades
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger part number 3KJC6 utility knife will require that the unit is disassembled. Once the two halves are separated, the blade can be replaced, please not that this knife will store 5 extra blades. Please also note that part number 3JKC5 is a quick change retractable knife, which will not require disassembly to change blades.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.