Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
General Electric Camcorder Battery, Sealed Lead Acid, Voltage 12, 2000mAh, 1 EA
- Item # 14A282
- Mfr. Model # PBA50
- UNSPSC # 26111710
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
- Item Camcorder Battery
- Fits Brand General Electric
- Fits Model CG-650, CG-684, Magnavox CVL-318, CVM-310, CVR-325, CVR-330, CVR-335, Memorex SM4200, SM4300, SM4400, AG-188, AG-455, AG-456
- Replaces General Electric 1CVA156, Magnavox V80096BK01, Panasonic AGBP20, AGBP20P, LC-S2012DVBNC, LC-SD122BU, PV-BP50, PV-BP50-A, VW-VBF2E, Philips V80096BK01
- Battery Chemistry Sealed Lead Acid
- Voltage 12
- Battery Capacity 2000mAh
- Warranty 2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.