Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Battery for IBM ThinkPad Z60m
- Item # 12L612
- Mfr. Model # LBIR60X
- UNSPSC # 26111710
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.35 lbs.
- Item Laptop Battery
- Fits Brand IBM
- Fits Model Lenovo IBM Thinkpad R500, R60 Series, R60e Series, R61 Series, R61e Series, R61i Series, T500 Series, T60 Series, T60p Series, T61 Series, T61p Series, W500 Series
- Replaces Lenovo IBM 40Y6797, 40Y6799, 41N5666, 41U3198, 42T4511, ASM 92P1132, ASM 92P1138, ASM 92P1140, ASM 92P1142, FRU 42T4504, FRU 42T4511, FRU 42T4513, FRU 42T4619, FRU 42T5233, FRU 92P1133, FRU 92P1139, FRU 92P1141
- Battery Chemistry Lithium Ion
- Voltage 10.8
- Battery Capacity 6600mAh
- Warranty 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.