Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Battery for V-Tech 6010, 6031, 6032
- Item # 12D098
- Mfr. Model # CBD8003
- UNSPSC # 26111710
- Catalog Page # 755
- Shipping Weight 0.08 lbs.
- ItemCordless Phone Battery
- Fits BrandMultiple
- Fits ModelAT&T / Lucent SL82218, AT&T / Lucent SL82408, AT&T / Lucent SL82558, RadioShack 43-206, RadioShack R6042, V-Tech 6010, V-Tech 6031, V-Tech 6032, V-Tech 6041, V-Tech 6042, V-Tech 6043, V-Tech 6053, V-Tech 8300, V-Tech DECT- 6030, V-Tech DECT-6032
- ReplacesAT&T / Lucent BT18433, AT&T / Lucent BT184342, AT&T / Lucent BT28433, AT&T / Lucent BT284342, AT&T / Lucent BT8001, General Electric 5-2734, Gold Peak GP70AAAH2BMJZR, Sanik 2SN-AAA70H-S-J1, V-Tech 2SNAAA65HS
- Battery TypeNickel-Metal Hydride
- Battery Capacity750mAh
- Warranty1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.