Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCamera Battery
- Fits BrandVivitar
- Fits ModelPremier DM-6331, BenQ DC E720, RadioShack Optimus 16-3869, Optimus DS-5080, Vivicam 5340s, ViviCam 3945S, Traveler Slimline X6, Super Slim XS7, Voigtlander Virtus D5, Virtus D6, Sealife Reefmaster DC 500, Revue DC6, DC6 Super Slim, DC50 Slim, Mino
- ReplacesjWIN JD-CB4, Konica Minolta NP-900, 02491-0015-00, Vivitar 02491-0026-00, ViviCam 5105S, ViviCam 5300, Traveler 02491-0037-00, 02491-0026-01, 02491-0026-00, 02491-0037-01
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity710mAh
- Warranty2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.