Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Battery for V-Tech GZ2334, ia5870
- Item # 12A605
- Mfr. Model # CBD312
- UNSPSC # 26111710
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- ItemCordless Phone Battery
- Fits BrandMultiple
- Fits ModelAT&T - Lucent Technologies 1445, 1487, 2255, 2422, 4051, 23402, 59768, E5814B, EL42408, Casio Phone Mate 2150, 2450, CP280, General Electric 28021EE2, 28021EE3, 28031EE3, ITT 5130, JVC TN-61, LA Phone LP 1218, Lenbrook Enterprises MICKEY MOUSE Phone, Pacific Bell 800, Sharp CL540, V-Tech 2111, 2551, GZ2334, ia5870, ia5882, T2326, T2350, 2419, ia5824, ia5847, ia5863, ia5874, ia5878
- ReplacesAT&T - Lucent Technologies D-2/3AA300X3, 3N270AA, BT-31, Casio 3210101, General Electric BT-12, GE-TL26145, GE-TL26155, GE-TL26155, GE-TL86155, GE-TL86155, GE-TL96155, GE - Sanyo GES-PCH03, Gemini 31119, GP Batteries 30AAK3BMJ, 60AAH3BMJ
- Battery TypeNickel Cadmium
- Battery Capacity400mAh
- Warranty1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.