Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Underground Utility Locator with Depth Estimation
- Item # 2VCX4
- Mfr. Model # DIGICAT 550i
- UNSPSC # 41111615
- Catalog Page # 808
- Shipping Weight 7.29 lbs.
- Item Underground Utility Locator with Depth Estimation
- Depth Underground Up to 10 Ft.
- For Use On Energized/Unenergized Lines
- Coupling Direct and Inductive
- Operating Frequency Power Mode 50/60 Hz, Radio Mode 15 to 60 Hz, Transmitter Mode 8 and 33 kHz
- Audible Alert Yes
- Display LED Signal Strength Display Gives Peak Reading When Unit is Directly Over Service, Depth Estimation
- Battery Type (6) AA Alkaline
- Features Auto Power Up,Self Test Functions
- Includes Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Thanks for using AsK & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.