Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemUnderground Utility Locator with Depth Estimation
- Depth UndergroundUp to 10 Ft.
- For Use OnEnergized/Unenergized Lines
- CouplingDirect and Inductive
- Operating FrequencyPower Mode 50/60 Hz, Radio Mode 15 to 30 Hz, Generator Mode 8 and 33 kHz
- Audible AlertYes
- DisplayLED Signal Strength Display Gives Peak Reading When Unit is Directly Over Service, Depth Estimation
- Battery Type(6) AA Alkaline
- FeaturesAuto Power Up,Self Test Functions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using AsK & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.