Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Laser Receiver, LINO Series, 262 ft
- Item # 43Y394
- Mfr. Model # RVL100
- UNSPSC # 41111615
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.55 lbs.
- ItemLine Laser Receiver
- TypeLINO Series
- Power Source9V Battery
- Accuracy+/-0.0625 or 0.125"
- ConstructionPlastic w/Rubber Overmold
- CharacteristicsLarge Laser Reception Window, Optical And Acoustic Signals To Locate Laser, Dual Display Front And Back, Quick Adjustment Holder And Rod Clamp, Magnets On Receiver for Direct Attachment to Metal Surfaces, Detects Red Pulsed Laser Beams Up To 262 ft.
- For Use WithLeica Lino Line Lasers, and Other Brands of Pulsed Line Lasers
- ApplicationAllows Extended Range Of Line Laser Products To Pick Up The Laser Signal At Long Distances Or When Laser Is Not Visible To The Human Eye
- IncludesLaser Receiver, Battery, Grade Rod Clamp, User Manual, Quick Start Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.