Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Laser Level
- TypeHorizontal and Vertical
- Leveling TypeAutomatic Self-Leveling Pendulum, Gravity Driven
- Range w/Detector100 ft.
- Range w/o Detector50 ft.
- Plumb DownNo
- Plumb UpNo
- Power SourceRechargeable Ni-MH
- Accuracy1/16" @ 16 ft.
- Auto Leveling Range3.5 Degrees +/- 0.5 Degrees
- Preset Angle360 Degrees Horizontal Fan and 180 Degrees Vertical Fan Angle, 90 Degrees Cross At 2 Intersecting Points
- Number of Beams2
- Beam ColorRed
- Laser Class2, IEC 60825-1:2007
- Max. Output1.0mW c.w.
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- Auto ShutoffNo
- FeaturesFull 360 Degrees Laser Combined With Vertical Beam, Vertical And Horizontal Intersect At 180 Degrees On Both Sides, 20 Hour Battery Life
- IncludesHard Case, Pouch, Mounting Bracket, Target Plate
- Dimensions5-3/16 x 5-3/4 x 3-13/16"
- Operating Temp.-10 Degrees C to 40 Degrees C
- Thread Size1/4-20
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Laser Levels (131)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.