Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCross Line Laser Level
- Leveling TypeAutomatic Self-Leveling Pendulum, Gravity Driven
- Range w/Detector100 ft.
- Range w/o Detector50 ft.
- Plumb DownNo
- Plumb UpNo
- Power Source(4) AA
- Accuracy1/16" @ 16 ft.
- Auto Leveling Range4 Degrees +/- 0.5 Degrees
- Preset Angle90 Degrees Cross Line, 210 Degrees Horiz. Fan Angle, 100 Degrees Vertical Fan Angle
- Number of Beams2
- Beam ColorRed
- Laser Class2, IEC 60825-1:2007
- Max. Output1.0mW c.w.
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- Auto ShutoffNo
- FeaturesPulse Mode For Use With Grainger 24C705, Lock Function For Transport, High Visibility Beam, Toggle Between Beams
- IncludesHard Case, Pouch, Mounting Bracket, Target Plate
- Dimensions4-5/8 x 5-1/8 x 2-15/16"
- Operating Temp.-10 Degrees C to 40 Degrees C
- Thread Size1/4-20
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Laser Levels (130)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.