Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cross Line Laser, Int and Ext, Red, 100 ft.
- Item # 24C701
- Mfr. Model # L2+
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.35 lbs.
- ItemCross Line Laser
- Interior/ExteriorInterior and Exterior
- Horizontal/VerticalHorizontal and Vertical
- Leveling TypePendulum Self Leveling
- Number of Beams2
- Number of Dots0
- Number of Lines2
- Beam ColorRed
- Range w/Detector100 ft.
- Range w/o Detector50 ft.
- Accuracy+/-1/16" @ 16 ft.
- Laser Class2
- Auto Leveling Range4 Degrees +/-0.5 Degrees
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- Auto ShutoffNo
- Plumb DownNo
- Plumb UpNo
- Total Number of Vials0
- Number of Plumb Vials0
- Number of Level Vials0
- Number of 45 Degree Vials0
- Preset Angle90 Degrees Cross Line, 210 Degrees Horizontal Fan Angle, 100 Degrees Vertical Fan Angle
- Thread Size1/4-20
- Number of Scanning Modes3
- FeaturesPulse Mode for use with Grainger 24C705, Lock Function for Transport, High Visibility Beam, Toggle Between Beams
- Power Source(4) AA 1.5V Battries
- IncludesHard Case, Pouch, Mounting Bracket, Target Plate, IP54
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Laser Levels (135)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.