Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Indoor/Outdoor Laser Distance Meter, Â±1/16" Accuracy, 0.16 to 650 ft. Range
- Item # 4LGJ1
- Mfr. Model # D8
- UNSPSC # 41111613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.6 lbs.
- ItemLaser Distance Meter
- Range0.16 to 650 ft.
- FunctionMeasures By Transmitting/Receiving Laser Reflection
- DisplayLighted 4 Line LCD, Feet/Inch, Meters/Centimeters, Decimal Feet/Inches
- FeaturesColor Screen w/4x Zoom, Inclination Sensor, Trapezium Function,Long-Range Mode, IP54, Min/Max, 30 Value Recall, Front/Back Reference Point,Auto Shutoff, Resolution 1/32", Class II Laser
- Battery Type(2) AA
- IncludesBatteries, Belt Pouch, Lanyard, Target, Wireless Data Transfer Software
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 19TA06LEICA DISTO
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.