Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Laser Distance Meter, ±1/16" Accuracy, Up to 395 ft. Range
- Item # 24C696
- Mfr. Model # E7400x
- UNSPSC # 41111613
- Catalog Page # 1097
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- Item Laser Distance Meter
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Range Up to 395 ft.
- Accuracy +/-1/16"
- Function Measures Distances Using The Laser And Performs Multiple Calculations Based On These Values
- Display Illuminated 3-Line LCD, Results Can Be Displayed In Multiple Formats
- Features 635nm, mW Red, Class 2 Laser, Measures In Accordance With ISO 16331-1, IP65 Dust/Water Protection, 360 Degrees Tilt Sensor, Calculates Indirect Heights, Horizontal Distances Over Obstructions, Min/Max, Area, Volume, Add/Subtract, Pythagoras, Automatic Multi-Function End Piece, Beep On Measure, Stake-Out
- Battery Type AAA
- Includes Batteries, Lanyard, Nylon Holster With Belt Attachment, Quick Start Guide, CD Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 24C695LEICA DISTO
Price $242.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.