Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLaser Distance Meter
- Range650 ft. (200 m)
- ApplicationIndoor/Outdoor Use
- DisplayColor with 6 Brightness Levels
- FunctionUse The Laser To Measure Distance and Then Calculate Area, Volume, Pythagoras, Indirect Heights, Trapezoid, Triangles, Widths From A Safe Location
- FeaturesEasy To Operate Icon Based Menu, Onboard Help Function, Two Programmable Function Keys, Calculates Heights Or Offsets With Integrated Tilt Sensor, Measure and Document Site Conitions and Send Measurements To Your iPad/iPhone/Mini Supporting Bluetooth Smart 4.0, Memory, 1/4-20 Tripod Mount, Multi Function End Piece, IP65 Water/Dust Intrusion Rating. Results Displayed In Feet/Inches To The 32nd Inch, Inches Only, Decimal Units, Yards, Metric
- Accuracy1mm or Better Than 1/16"
- Battery Type(2) AA
- IncludesManual, Nylon Holster, Quick Start Guide, Lanyard, Batteries, Producer Certificate
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.