Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLaser Distance Meter
- Range0 to 650 ft.
- FunctionTouch Screen Interface, Integrated Camera, Compass, and 4X Point Finder Targeting Display with Fully Featured Instrument That Lets You Measure with Picture, The Touch Screen Allows Navigation with Swipe of Your Finger or Pinch to Zoom In/Out
- DisplayColor Touchscreen with Adjustable Backlight
- FeaturesPicture Can Measure The Width of Flat or Circular Items and Calculate The Length or Diameter Circumference Area of Round Items, Laser and Camera Can Measure The Width, Height and Area Of Signs, Billboards and Wall Facades, Screen Images Can Be Recorded As JPGS and Downloaded Via USB To Windows/Mac Computer, Transmit Values to Computer Hardware Supporting Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Ready Technology, Dust and Water Jet Protected, Position Memory, Height Tracking, Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery, Nylon Pouch with Belt Loop
- Battery TypeRechargeable Lithium-Ion
- IncludesUSB Download Cable, Charger, International Adapters, Nylon Holster, Lanyard
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.