Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Metal Swivel Male Elbow, Nickel Plated Brass Body Material, Tube x MNPT Connection Type
- Item # 3ZNT3
- Mfr. Model # 3609 56 11
- UNSPSC # 40142604
- Catalog Page # 3558
- Shipping Weight 0.04 lbs.
- Item Swivel Male Elbow
- Basic Material Metal
- Body Material Nickel Plated Brass
- Connection Type Tube x MNPT
- Tube Size 1/4"
- Pipe Size 1/8"
- Max. Pressure 290 psi
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 302 Degrees F
- Gasket Material FKM
- Hex Size 11mm
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Tubing Fittings (9120)
- Quick-Connect Fittings (3356)
- Brass Tubing Fittings (2938)
- Push-to-Connect Fittings (2616)
- Brass Push-to-Connect Tubing Fittings (1095)
- Brass Tubing Elbows (778)
- Nickel-Plated Brass Tubing Fittings (728)
- Nickel-Plated Brass Push-to-Connect Tubing Fittings (602)
- Brass Push-to-Connect Tubing Elbows (272)
- Nickel-Plated Brass Push-to-Connect Elbows (155)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.