Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Male Connector, Tube 3/8, Pipe 1/4, PK10
- Item # 4GXF8
- Mfr. Model # 3175 60 13
- UNSPSC # 40142613
- Catalog Page # 3984
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
- ItemMale Connector
- Basic MaterialPlastic/Metal Combination
- Body MaterialGlass Filled Nylon and Nickel Plated Brass
- Connection TypeTube x Male BSPT
- Tube Size3/8"
- Pipe Size1/4"
- Max. Pressure290 psi
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Hex Size16mm
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Tubing Fittings (10816)
- Quick-Connect Fittings (4856)
- Push-to-Connect Fittings (4086)
- Brass Tubing Fittings (2940)
- Brass Push-to-Connect Tubing Fittings (1116)
- Brass Tubing Connectors (1027)
- Nickel-Plated Brass Tubing Fittings (746)
- Nickel-Plated Brass Push-to-Connect Tubing Fittings (617)
- Brass Push-to-Connect Tubing Connectors (430)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.