Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Male Elbow, 90 Deg, 1/4, MNPT x Tube, PK10
- Item # 1PFA9
- Mfr. Model # 3109 56 14
- UNSPSC # 40142317
- Catalog Page # 3983
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- ItemElbow, 90 Degrees
- Basic MaterialPlastic/Metal Combination
- Body MaterialGlass Filled Nylon and Nickel Plated Brass
- Connection TypeTube x MNPT
- Tube Size1/4"
- Pipe Size1/4"
- Max. Pressure290 psi
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Hex Size14mm
- Special FeaturesWith Thread Sealant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Tubing Fittings (10706)
- Quick-Connect Fittings (4836)
- Push-to-Connect Fittings (4049)
- Plastic Tubing Fittings (3982)
- Plastic Tubing Elbows (1136)
- Nylon Tubing Fittings (838)
- Nylon Push-to-Connect Fittings (449)
- Nylon Threaded Tubing Fittings (294)
- Nylon Tubing Elbows (208)
- Nylon Push-to-Connect Elbows (184)
- Nylon Threaded Tubing Elbows (125)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.