Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Quick Coupler Body, (M)NPT, 1/4, SS
- Item # 1KEE7
- Mfr. Model # A64629H-BG
- UNSPSC # 27131613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.31 lbs.
- ItemQuick Coupler Body
- Interchange TypeAsian Style Hi Flow
- Locking TypePush-to-Connect
- Material304 Stainless Steel
- Pipe Size3/8"
- Hose Connection(M)NPT
- Body Size1/4"
- Max. Flow105 cfm
- Max. Pressure400 psi
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- ApplicationUsed on End of Hose or Air Supply for Connection to Hose or Tool
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Quick-Connect Fittings (4805)
- Hose Fittings (3586)
- Stainless Steel Threaded Fittings (2321)
- Quick-Connect Couplings (1716)
- Air Hose Fittings (1577)
- Pneumatic Fittings (1327)
- Hose Couplings (1224)
- Air Line Fittings (1043)
- Pneumatic Couplings (1013)
- Air Hose Couplings (919)
- Hose Quick Connectors (880)
- Air Line Connectors (832)
- Hose Barb Couplings (464)
- Stainless Steel Pipe Couplings (378)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.