Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Quick Coupler Body, Barb,
- Item # 1HUL3
- Mfr. Model # A73620H-BG
- UNSPSC # 27131613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- ItemQuick Coupler Body
- Interchange TypeIndustrial
- FinishZinc Plated
- Hose ConnectionBarb
- Barb Size3/8"
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- ApplicationUsed on End of Hose or Air Supply
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Quick-Connect Fittings (5042)
- Hose Fittings (4160)
- Hose Barb Fittings (2324)
- Quick-Connect Couplings (1716)
- Air Hose Fittings (1571)
- Pneumatic Fittings (1461)
- Hose Couplings (1197)
- Air Line Fittings (1053)
- Pneumatic Couplings (1012)
- Air Hose Couplings (908)
- Coupling Plugs (430)
- Air Hose Coupling Plugs (405)
- Industrial Interchange Couplings (386)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.