Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPortable Grease Pump with Gun
- Air Motor Size3"
- Fits Container Size35 lb./5 gal. Pail
- Volume per Minute22 oz.
- Pump Ratio55:1
- Consumption @ 100 PSI5 cfm
- Max. Pressure5000 psi
- Air Inlet1/4" FNPT
- Grease TypeNLGI #2
- Hose Length12 ft.
- MaterialSteel, Brass, Aluminum,Synthetic Rubber,Nitrile and Nylon
- FeaturesEconomical and Efficient Greasing Systems, Heavy Duty, High Pressure Booster Gun that Delivers over 10,000 PSI on Demand, Trouble-free Operation
- IncludesPump, Air Coupler, Booster Gun with 360 Degree, Z Swivel, Rubber Edged Follower Plate, Hose and Heavy Duty Metal Dolly
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger part number 4ZT49 is equipped with a 12 foot high pressure grease dispensing hose. The hose has a working pressure rate of 5000 P.S.I., and a burst pressure rate of 20,000 P.S.I. The inside diameter is ¼”, and has ¼” male pipe thread fittings on either end. The pump has an operating range of 140 P.S.I. maximum, 40 P.S.I. minimum. Suggested air inlet pressure is 60 to 120 P.S.I. for best performance. The air pump has a 55:1 ratio, so the hose line pressure will be in the 4000-5000 P.S.I. range, depending on specific input pressure used. In example, If 90 P.S.I. is supplied; hose pressure will be 4959 P.S.I.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.