Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Grease Gun, Pistol Grip Handle, 7000 psi
- Item # 14R878
- Mfr. Model # L1175L-GRA
- UNSPSC # 27112901
- Catalog Page # 1349
- Shipping Weight 3.13 lbs.
- ItemGrease Gun
- Grease Gun Handle StylePistol Grip
- Grease Gun FillCartridge, Bulk, Filler Pump
- Cartridge Capacity14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity16 oz.
- Max. Operating Pressure7000 psi
- Strokes for 1-Oz. Output30
- Tube ColorGray
- Tube MaterialMetal
- Nozzle Extension TypeFlex Hose
- Tether CapableStandard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Hose Length12"
- Tool Length15-1/4"
- Variable Stroke / Full StrokeVariable Stroke
- Volume Per Stroke0.03 oz.
- For Use WithUp to and Including NLGI 2 Greases
- ApplicationFor 14 1/2 oz Cartridge, 16 oz Bulk
- FeaturesLock-n-Load barrel system
- IncludesFlexible extension
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Grease Guns (126)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.