Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWashdown Motor
- Motor ApplicationWashdown
- Motor Type3-Phase
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Nameplate RPM1725
- NEMA DesignB
- Full Load Amps1.7-1.6/0.8
- Frame MaterialStainless Steel
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Service Factor1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Body Dia.6-9/16"
- Length Less Shaft8-7/8"
- Overall Length10-3/4"
- Insulation ClassF
- RPM Range1701-1800
- Shaft Material303 Stainless Steel
- Conduit BoxOversized Stainless Steel BICB and Threaded Cover with O Ring
- Drain PlugsNone
- EndshieldsStainless Steel
- Nominal Efficiency78.5%
- ApplicationChemical Processing
- IncludesFrame, Base, Conduit Box Cover Endshields and Bearing Carrier Cover
- StandardsUL Recognized (E57948), CSA Certified (LR33543), CSA Energy Efficiency Verification Program (EEV 78720-1), BISSC (769)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.